A Most Enchanting Florida Bed and Breakfast
More Info... CLICK HERE
About our Inn...
A mystical excursion to the four corners of the earth awaits you in this enchanting Florida Bed and Breakfast. Seven Sisters Inn, is a historical Ocala Bed and Breakfast nestled in its rolling southern streets. The Circa 1890 Gothic Victorian inn combines exquisite artifacts from exotic international ports with era appointed antiques. As one of our former guests so eloquently described this Floridian enchantress ... "The feel is like late 19th Century Beaux Arts, something that Henry Plant, the railroad who built the Mineret festooned fantasy palace in Tampa, might have built."
The serenity of rolling hills, horse farms and natural springs are abundant in this quaint city not far from all the busy Tampa or Orlando inns and hotels. As the only centrally located Ocala, Florida Bed and Breakfast, it is a short stroll from by its historic downtown's vibrant shops, restaurants, pubs, theaters and galleries. Just a short drive to common Floridian stops, such as Orlando, Tampa, Saint Augustine and Gainesville, the inn is in the heart of Central Florida.
The critics have spoken, and we are proudly the only Five-Star rated Trip Advisor lodging in all of Ocala!
Seven Sisters Inn, known historically as the Charles Rheinauer house, was built in 1890. Architecturally, it is described as a Vernacular Victorian Carpenter styled with Gothic influence. The grandeur of this Florida Inn soundly confirms the successful lifestyle and significant influence Charles and Emma Rheinauer had historically. Be sure to read our historical page to learn more.
Explore North Central Florida's Bed and Breakfast and the place that protects the lovely painted lady within its heart ...Florida's equestrian city of Ocala. Recognized as the "Horse Capital of the world and recently as Money Magazine's "Most Livable City in America", Ocala is speckled with beautiful architectural pieces throughout its famed Historical District. Our downtown vibrates with activity with its fine shops, galleries, theaters, pubs and restaurants. There is always something happening in our Downtown Square, where community events are scheduled throughout the year. For nature lovers, our rolling hills create a canvas for over 600 breath-taking horse farms and sparkling springs are magnificently refreshing.
Do visit the "Feel Downtown Ocala" website, to explore downtown events, shops and restaurants offered proudly to you while staying in our beautiful Ocala Florida Bed and Breakfast!
Ocala, Florida's Bed and Breakfast offers unique and intriguing events to please every taste and style. "Murder Mystery" dinners, historical presentation and lectures, community forums, holiday gatherings, plus other fascinating series are held routinely. Please see our calendar and "Events at the Inn" for upcoming offerings.
Be spoiled, with a complimentary
- "Southern Victorian" three-course breakfast served with the hearth of a 19th century fireplace
- Privately appointed "Jerez" (sherry) for two in your suite
- Imported Himalayan salts for your bath water
- Home baked delectables, fruits, waters and soft drinks are offered throughout the day... at your beckon call
- Wireless internet access
- Business services: PC with MS Office and internet; Complimentary Faxing Services; Presentation Rooms available for small fee; Quiet and private Library room
- Concierge Services and recommendations for many local historic tours, events, restaurants, shops, pubs, theaters, festivals, sports / equestrian functions and attractions. See our "Key Picks" where local vendors offer notable discounts for our guests!
- Convenient and complementary parking
- Events planning for special gathering, such as weddings, elopements, business meetings, holiday and family reunions.
Romance and Comfort...
Our inn is the top choice in Florida's Romantic Get-aways! Choose the level of passionate ambiance you wish to present to the love of your life. Make your special day, whether it is an anniversary, setting for a proposal, an elopement, or just a way to say "I Love You" unforgettable with the settings and amenities of our inn. The Premiere Suites feature those amenities with an asterisk (*).
- Soaking jetted tubs for two, accompanied by imported Himalayan Salts or Jasmine Oils*
- Original Fireplaces*
- Private baths, most with Spa Stoned Showers
- Imported Toiletries from New Zealand
- Incredibly fluffy and comfortable beds smothered in Italian Egyptian linens and lush mattress toppers
- Towel warmers
- Turkish Bathrobes & Towels
- CD players with media hook ups
- Flat Screen Televisions
Tranquility and Voyage...
Our ambience offers tranquility through enchanted get-away voyages, not to be found at any other Florida Inn! This Ocala Florida bed and breakfast is full of enchanting treasures. Late 19th century period pieces take life throughout the inn. The parlor showcases a rare 1880 oak grand piano, brought from our home in Cincinnati Ohio, embraced by delightful Victorian Era appointments.
Our five suites honor exotic regions of the earth, including Madrid, Casablanca, Beijing, Paris and Cairo. Each room is a masterpiece in itself, embraced with a medley of period Victorian pieces and those that represent its city. For instance, you will find 400 year old doors from a Bali Temple leading to a room that sends you into the belly of an Egyptian pyramid. Each room has it’s magical entryway that prepares you for an incredible fantasy experience.
Video Tour: The Enchantment of Seven Sisters Inn
The Inn's Theme Song "Somewhere In Time"
Thank you, Charles Childes.
This gracious inn will always have an imprint of your time spent here ... somewhere and everywhere.
Our Accomplishments.... (Read our reviews to merit us the five-star ranking!)